Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Joke Is Over

I promised myself that I would update this at least once a week. As I've had nothing resembling interesting to say (not even enough to fake it), I've put it off this long... And now I find myself in the situation where I had a truly awful day and have nothing resembling NICE to say.

Listening to a Green Day song helped moderately. Because I'm a big believer in sharing the love:



Now tell me, isn't that just perfect for a crappy day? I think they should make buttons that play it, so that when I have an absurdly awful interpersonal interaction, I can press said button. Then I would feel better, and the person on the receiving end of my ire will know exactly how intolerable and hate-worthy they are, even though I'm being paid to interact with them and thus cannot say it myself. Who knows? It might just make the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment